We explore your data to generate statistically-testable hypotheses, and determine whether a given course of action is better than another in addressing your organization's most pressing challenges.
Using such analysis we can provide insight on the following:
- Communication/knowledge silos, and the identification of critical brokers
- Plausible pathways of learning and career development, from any point in the organization to any other
- The different styles of communication within different functional areas, and the effect on knowledge flow of the whole organization
- The level of importance of particular employees in the context of the communication network
- Differences in communication frequencies by department, siloing of knowledge, and an over-reliance on single individuals to connect otherwise disparate departments in organizations
There are a host of critical organizational opportunities to explore and optimize, using the tools of network analysis, including:
- Job satisfaction/employee engagement
- ROI on diversity and inclusion programming
- Existence/prevalence of knowledge silos
- Regrettable turnover/termination
- The location of innovation hubs
- The practice of real vs. espoused beliefs
- The seeding of social contagion to support behavior change
Graphical representations/maps can be combined with other data sources to provide dashboards of affect as a function of structure. Using email subject lines, for instance, we can run algorithmic analyses that examine personality such as the Big 5, affect & emotion, or tell-tale signs of creative thinking.